Hosahalli Betta is a mountain peak in the Sakleshpur region which makes for an easy trek.
What is included in the tour
- Travel: To and fro travel from Bengaluru to Sakleshpur in TT/Mini Bus.
- Stay: Accommodation for a night at resort with good amenities.
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner.
- Forest Entry Tickets
- Guide Fees and Driver Bata
- Personal Accident Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies.
- Altitude: 5,200 ft (1,575 m)
- Distance from Bangalore: 330 km
- Trek Gradient Moderate
- Trek Start Point: Hattihole
- Trek Duration: 5-7 hours
- Trek Distance: 7-8 km one way
- Start journey from Bengaluru to Sakleshpur late at night.
- Reach Hethur by 6 AM and take a short jeep ride to reach the resort
- Freshen up, have breakfast and get ready for the trek to Hosahalli Betta
- Have packed lunch at the peak
- Return to the resort, take a hot shower, and enjoy adventure activities like Ziplining, Kayaking, Mud Volleyball, etc.
- Enjoy evening snacks next to the campfire
- Have authentic hot dinner and take a sound sleep in the lap of nature.
- Wake up to the sounds of nature quite early in the morning
- Have coffee/tea
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Checkout from the resort and visit the Mookanamane Waterfalls
- Go for nearby sight-seeing if time permits
- Start our journey back to Bengaluru.
Trekking comes with its own set of risks. While adventure is fun and can be extremely thrilling, nature can be unpredictable, and to help secure you during your trek, it is of utmost importance that you are covered with insurance.
We've gone a step ahead and made sure that you don't have to worry about scouting for the best insurance option out there. When you trek with us, your insurance comes as a part of your inclusions. To know more about the benefits covered and sum insured, click here.