- Breakfast and Lunch at the resort (Buffet)
- Wave Pool
- Kids Indoor & Outdoor Arena
- Indoor and Outdoor Adventure Games
- Musical Rain Dance
- Evening tea and snacks while watching the sunset
- Customised private departure available
- Start journey from Bengaluru to Kanakapura
- Reach the base camp and have breakfast
- Start the trek towards Gavi Kallu Betta
- Climb the peak and indulge in photography
- Descend to base camp
- Enjoy adventure activities at the resort
- Have lunch at resort
- Enjoy the best wave pool in the city
- Enjoy the sunset with tea and snacks, unwind for a while
- Start our journey back to Bengaluru.
Things to carry:
- Good Hiking shoes/Sandals (Make sure you wear good shoes with a great grip)
- Water Bottles - 2 litres (Compulsory)
- Snacks, Energy Bars, Fruits (There are no options of eatery nearby and during the trek)
- Extra Spare clothes
- ID Proof
Trekking comes with its own set of risks. While adventure is fun and can be extremely thrilling, nature can be unpredictable, and to help secure you during your trek, it is of utmost importance that you are covered with insurance.
We've gone a step ahead and made sure that you don't have to worry about scouting for the best insurance option out there. When you trek with us, your insurance comes as a part of your inclusions. To know more about the benefits covered and sum insured, click here.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- We believe in leaving the mountains in a better condition, which is why we follow a no-litter policy on our treks. Each trekker will have to bring back the waste that is created during the trek.
- Trekking is best enjoyed when you’ve worn comfortable clothes. Try and avoid wearing Jeans, bright colours and heavy apparels as much as possible.
- A lighter backpack always helps you have a better trek, try and carry just as much as needed.
- Always be in sight of your trek lead, if you feel the need to stop for any reason at all, please keep the trek lead informed.
- If you do come across any reptiles, animals or even insects during the trek, please keep your calm and let it patiently pass by. Any kind of noise and panic will scare them as well.
- Do not venture out into the forest/waterfalls on your own as it may be dangerous.
- Trekking is a good adventure, having said that, it is our primary responsibility to take good care of ourselves and be compassionate towards fellow trekkers.
- If, at any point, during the trek, you feel uneasy or unwell, please inform the trek lead immediately.
- Tune in to the sounds of nature while on a trek and avoid carrying speakers or playing music during the course of the trek.
- To help you enjoy the trek to the fullest, we avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol, and other intoxicants during the course of the trek.
- The decision of the trek leader will be final and all trekkers must adhere to that.
Premium Day Trek and Adventure Retreat
Beat the summer heat by indulging yourself and your family in a one-day adventure and day outing in Bangalore. Enjoy activities such as trekking, hitting the wave pool, and other adventure activities at this premium retreat and experience a one-day rejuvenation like never before.
This one-day outing near Bangalore is perfect for you to unwind with your loved ones and reconnect with your inner self away from the noise of the city.
Customised private departures are available for families, friends, corporate groups, schools and colleges.
What is included in the tour
- Travel: To and fro travel from Bengaluru to Ramanagara in a TT/Mini Bus.
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, Hi-Tea & Snacks.
- Trekking, Kids Indoor & Outdoor Arena, Rain Dance, Swimming pool and Wave pool.
- Indoor Games – Carrom, FoosBall.
- Outdoor Games – Volley ball, Shuttle Cock, Cricket.
- Forest entry tickets.
- Guide Fees and Driver Bata.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- All government, local taxes and service charges.
- TrekNomads Fee, Trek Captain support and expertise.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies.
- Paid Activities: Rappelling, Wall Climbing, Bubble Soccer, Archery Tag, Wall Climbing, Funky Monkey, Zipline, Rope, Flying Fox, Sky Cycling
- Altitude: 2,729 ft (832 m)
- Distance from Bangalore: 100 km
- Trek Gradient: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Duration: 2 hours
- Trek Distance: 3-4 km